Kennedia Consulting is a cost-effective professional services firm in West Africa region. We are a company that provide qualitative consulting and outsourcing services to our esteemed clients and have continuously kept ourselves “ahead of the curve”. Our innovative solutions runs across areas of Personnel Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Taxation services, Facility Management and Vehicle Management. We pride ourselves on providing world-class services to our clients through partnership that transforms the way they manage their people and functions, so they can focus on core business.
Our aim is to become the best service organization, through an in-depth understanding of the service provisions and outsourcing trends and developments in our markets. We have developed our organisational structure around the ability to offer bundled services and to integrate and manage the provision of services at our customers’ premises.
Job Title: Finance Consultant
Our client, a leading IT company, wants to hire on contract a Finance Consultant.
Duration: 7 months
Pay range: N276,000 – N300,000 Net
· Posting in general ledger.
· Reconciliation of data migrated from old to new systems.
· Auditing of manual records of transactions processed during the freezed period.
· Ensure the transactions manually processed are uploaded on the new system.
· Identification of control weaknesses in new ERP/AX.
· New reports reconciliation with the GL to ensure accuracy of reports.
· Reconciling the open PO and PRs migrated from the old system to the new system.
· System walkthroughs with line managers for successful and accurate posting of transactions in AX.
· ACCA or ICAN qualified
· Strong Microsoft office skills
· Exp. of general ledger and accounting modules of ERP.
· Strong exp. of Reconciliations.
· Exp. of ERP implantation project.
· 3-5 years’ experience.
. Bsc in Accounting
· Financial analysis exp. in telecoms industry.
Send cvs using role applied as subject of mail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.