Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. The Nigerian office has decided to start the search for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse and Distribution Manager
- The Warehouse and Distribution Manager shall plan and organize the safe, efficient storage and distribution of goods and ensure that orders are accurately fulfilled.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Supervise warehouse operations which include routine stocking of the warehouse and movement of goods from the warehouse.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Ensure proper documentation, arranging of SKUs on designated racks for optimal rack utilization.
- Ensure prompt posting of products received and also ensure adequate update of records.
- Coordinate activities of warehouse personnel involved in sorting (handling of Pick Slips), tracking, loading and unloading, as well as forklift operators.
- Prepare SLOB report and other relevant inventory management report
- Organize shipments and process orders for delivery.
- Liaise with clients and other departments to maintain statistical records.
- Coordinate drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys to ensure delivery timelines are met.
- Negotiate and agree to contracts.
- Waste management.
- Monitor and administer stock control.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met.
- General warehouse management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or any related course from a reputable higher institution.
- Experience: 8 years’ cognate experience in pharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of Health Safety and Environment.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of developing standards and inventory controls
- Good Supervisory skills and maintenance skill.
- Good at developing budget.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
Job Title: Technical Director
- The Technical Director will be responsible for production management, QA/QC, preventive maintenance, plant management, S&OP process, TQM & Lean manufacturing as well as product launches (from development to commercialization).
- Lead, coach, and develop a high performing manufacturing organization.
- Evaluate process and product quality requirements and develop programs to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Assure that longer-term individual and organization development needs are identified, planned and implemented.
- Manage and supervise production processes and related quality control procedures.
- Establish and monitor metrics for key quality and productivity goals. Utilize LEAN principles to improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and safety regulations.
- Work with development functions to optimize and transfer new manufacturing processes and ensure that regulatory needs are achieved.
- Manages performance of staff towards department and Company goals, including feedback on performance, appraisals and recommendations.
- Proactively identify business needs, develop plans, and deliver better outcomes to the site and BU
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Develop and execute departmental goals in compliance with corporate business plans and sales forecasts. Work with other members of the leadership team to the company’s goals, the necessary support strategies to achieve these goals, and develop supporting tactics to ensure timely completion.
- Establish and monitor departmental budget.
- Oversee production-planning activities to ensure the appropriate inventories and quality standards of manufactured components and level loading of work-center capacities.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports and affiliated departments.
- Plan and provide for necessary equipment.
- Education: A degree in relevant course
- Experience: 10-15 years’ experience in high volume/manufacturing/relevant environmental likely to include:
- Pharmaceutical with a minimum of 5 years at senior manager / associate director level.
- Minimum 7 years of managing larger production departments
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Exposure to regulatory audits a plus.
- Demonstrated experience applying operational best practice (Lean Six Sigma, 8D problem solving, or similar)
- Established track record with evidence of excellent people management experience, project management, problem solving, collaborative, leadership and communication skills.
- Logical and problem solving skills.
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- The Purchasing Manager shall manage all purchasing demand of the affiliate and ensures compliance to local and global contracts.
- He is in charge of the affiliate based spends and is responsible for providing procurement support.
- Ensures the good execution of any category sourcing plan in line with the local needs.
- Develops shares and contributes to the Global procurement strategy definition and supplier markets expertise with category management and regional procurement domain managers and customers.
- Anticipates and consolidates all business needs to carry out the negotiations at zone level.
- Adapts, elaborates and implements sourcing strategies according to category management orientations coming from global category managers and regional procurement domain managers.
- Accountable for achieving the objectives for the affiliate defined by global category managers.
- Accountable for optimizing purchasing of goods and services within defined spend families to meet the needs of internal customers, in compliance with the purchasing/sourcing orientations and company procedures.
- Role may be cumulated with that of Lead buyer depending on the skill level regarding sourcing and supplier market knowledge.
- Ensures the accurate development in the iteration process of the Mapping, the sourcing and actions plan.
- Ensures the efficient execution of the Sourcing and action plan and its subsequent reporting.
- Ensures the alignment of the strategic negotiations with the supplier management.
- Ensures the compliance to contracts to be executed over the zone scope.
- Ensures local business partners’ service levels are satisfied.
- Is handling specific local needs and is a facilitator for the purchasing function between stakeholders and lead buyers.
- Develops strong relationship with his/hers executive customers with the support of the Regional Procurement Domain Managers
- Ensures procurement integration within the business with the support of the Regional Procurement Domain Managers.
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in related field.
- Technology knowledge
- Microsoft Office tools
- Result orientation
- Personal Accountability
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Work
- Ability to negotiate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the job title subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th May, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.