Golden Services (Nig.) Ltd. is an indigenous company incorporated in Nigeria since 21st February, 1989. The company has specialization in Building and Civil Engineering, Marine and Cargo Inspection Services, Environmental Management, Consultancy Services, Borehole Drilling, Construction, Logistics and General Supply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for the company’s complete Business Operations and Growth Strategies. This person will drive continuous growth through a Sustainable Model.
What we look for:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management or related field with Sales Marketing discipline.
- A Master’s in Business Administration or related course will be an added advantage
- Strong Business Development & Financial Acumen.
- Growth-oriented leader with proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, administration and effective interaction with customer/company management
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal codes required.
- Computer fluency in Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft product
- Requires very strong interpersonal leadership skills, along with effective writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Create a sustainable growth expansion model in existing markets and new markets to gain Market Shares
- Review and monitor sales performance, and refine strategies as required in discussion within each Market. Allocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Contribute to the development of marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the business.
- Build, hire, coach, develop and align a high-performing team. Committed to developing the skills and talents of people
- Setting financial goals & creating and managing budgets
- Drive standardized field and sales processes in an enterprising way.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th May, 2018.