A reputable Company in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Ensure accounting, financial documentations and reports are accurate, efficient, updated and on time.
- Minimum of HND/University Degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Male candidates are most preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Proficiency in excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Required Personality Traits:
- Team work abilities.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company’s processes and procedures.
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecast.
- Assist with payroll administration ensuring all statutory documentations are accurately and timely filed.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
Deadline: 16th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Notes to: email@example.com