Fadac Resources – Our client is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company with a vision to grow from a good pharmacy business to a great healthcare brand that is recognized as Nigeria’s leading pharmacy in the provision of healthcare, health products and health services. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm)
- FDA Health Regulations
- Legal Compliance
- Quality Focus
- Attention to Detail.
- 1 to 2 years of Experience
- Analyzing Information
- Administering Medication
- Candidates that stay within Lagos island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Surulere will be at advantage
Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online