Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
Our portfolio of clients spans across sectors such as hospitality, alternative energy, financial services, construction, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle, transportation, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
We are currently recruiting young graduates from Private Universities to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are currently recruiting young graduates from Private Universities as sales executives. Their mission is to sell “rovedana product offerings and tailored product(s)” that best meets the needs of their client’s.
- She/he will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
- B.Sc. Holder from a Private University in Nigeria.
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Ability to use a Sales Management tool.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good dress sense and a very confident individual.
- Experience in Industries such as FINTECH, FINANCIAL SERVICES or SERVICE ORIENTATED FIRMS would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales or business development.
- Less than 30 years.
- Must have sold to SMEs and corporate organizations.
- Must be conversant in selling a service or an IT solution.
Deadline: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Sales Executive – Private University Name”.