A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer – Graduate Trainee
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred with minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Valid driver’s license.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Must be prepared for extensive travel.
- 0-2 years post NYSC experience
- Work closely with the Senior Sales Engineers to foster sales through well-articulated network solutions that stemmed from purposeful customers’ follow ups and the understanding of customers specific needs.
- Support all aspects of the business operations and assuring requests, implementations, and ensure solutions are delivered.
- Coordinate with the Senior Sales Engineers in formulating and building up proposal, including making technical demos and presentations to customers
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with subject matter as “Sales Engineer – Graduate Trainee”
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.