Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Start2Grow Graduate Program – Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Job ID: 3029198
Locations: Casablanca, Morocco; Lagos, Nigeria;
- As a Start2Grow Graduate, you will be delivering technical pre-sales support on the HP portfolio of Personal Systems and Printing products, solutions and services. The Presales Technical Consultants (or “TC” in short) play a critical role by consulting our customers and business partners, acting as trusted advisors.
- In this role you will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and virtual trainings on technologies, HP’s leading products, solutions and services. Trainings will be held locally and abroad to develop skills and competencies on the latest IT subject areas.
- The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
Among your superpowers, do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a technical/engineering field
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language of the country you are applying to
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Strong communication skills, creativity and proactiveness
- Experience in Digital Media Entertainment will be an asset.
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Job Title: Transactional & Mid-Market Partner Business Manager, CAF
Job ID: 3028098
- We are currently looking for our new Transactional and Mid-Market Partner Business Manager, who will be supporting our business in Central Africa, and will be responsible for identifying, creating, expanding new and existing business opportunities through strategic partner engagement and management at Commercial and Consumer level.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Typically 3-5 years of experience as referenced above.
- Account management experience required
- Experience in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage)
- Possible experience in industry.
- Inside Account experience of large commercial of large complexity.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid IT acumen and how to align with specific HP services or product lines.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Assess solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine qualify- in/quality-out status.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty – from proposal to contract sign off.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the value proposition for the customer.
- Ability to utilize resources effectively in or order to pursue revenue generating opportunities in the account.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to HP solutions.
- Enough knowledge about product, services and client’s core business, to be able to sell transactionally, as well as generate leads.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on multi-product basis or solution basis.
- Competitive selling skills.
- Coordinates/Owns account plans for commercial accounts in the account planning process.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quota based on regional guidelines
- Enters and is accountable for all opportunities in pipeline tools and processes. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
- Acts as a first interface for owned accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams.
- May Train/Coach and lead Inside account reps/Inside Sales
- Contributes to or designs sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment.
- Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of HP products and solutions.
- Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in account.
- Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on specialist buyers, e.g. IT.
- Analyzes win/loss rates and drive recommendation to improve ratios
- Works with and leverages external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Refers HP volume products and certain value products to other specialists or partners as needed.
- Utilizes the support of pre- sales and specialists, and depending on account coverage with inside sales to lead deal pursuit.