HR Executive – Media Job at AFRILAB Medical Diagnostics
AFRILAB Medical Diagnostics, a member of AfriHealth Group is an ultra-modern medical diagnostic centre, with state-of-the-art facilities in Ibadan, Oyo State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive – Media
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Working closely with the management to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Utilizing organizational knowledge to develop contents and demonstrate organization’s impact;
- Conducting content audits to identify gaps and redundancies;
- Promoting the culture of the organization and preparing staff handbook;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Analyzing training needs and sometimes delivering training – including induction of new staff.
- Creating quality contents that conforms with the company’s tone of voice and valuable target audience;
- Developing ideas derived from research and organizing the same on paper and computer applications;
- At least 1 year experience in copywriting or related roles;
- Organization and ability to understand detailed information;
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationship with people at all levels;
- Proven track record of “making a difference” and ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Experience in writing articles, press releases, promo content, social media engagement and proofreading;
- Experience working with company’s HR brand;
- Business awareness, development and management skills;
- Teamwork, communication and presentation skills;
- Integrity, approachability and potential to handle leadership role.
Deadline: 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.