Next Elite Class Solutions Limited is an ICT Company with specialties in online Direct Marketing, Email marketing, Bulk-SMS marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Web Designing/Development, eBusiness Consultancy and Outsourcing.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Ensuring maintenance of records of all people Joining, Leaving and Removing right up to their personal files.
- Talent Acquisition
- Establishing a recruiting strategy by analyzing job descriptions and management feedback, customizing processes as well as staying abreast of industry trends and local labor market conditions.
- Recruiting, interviewing, screening, complete reference checking and making hiring decisions in collaboration with local management at the Agent and Supervisor level.
- May consult with hiring manager regarding potential candidates and assists them in their final decision at the Agent/Supervisor level. Finalizing offers in accordance with employment and compensation policies. Processing appropriate paperwork.
- Identifying creative sources for recruiting qualified candidates through a variety of continually expanding means to include database, internet, newspaper advertising, job fairs, professional organizations, community agencies, and colleges.
- Issuing of appointment letter after proper verification about Company and location; issuing of appointment letter is centralized
- Expertise of recruitment letter, issuing of termination letter and dealing with absconding cases
- Administration of all Leave Record
- Administration of Performance Appraisal system and its timely implementation
- Administration of PF, ESI and Professional Tax etc. across country
- Dealing with any court case relating to PF, ESI, Professional Tax and employee matter across country
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of attendance, timely preparation of salaries and proper disbursement
- Administration of Employee Helpline
- Strategizing with business unit to determine other possible sources.
- Working with hiring executive to customize and conduct Behavioural Based interviews.
- Acting as liaison between search firms and hiring managers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of entry level.
- Minimum OND.
- 0-3 years experience.
Deadline: 27th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com