Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Outspoken, Persuasive, young and have a flair for sales
- Be a smart and energetic marketer to accomplish the marketing funnel for the company.
- They will be in charge of attracting potential clients converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich Client base. Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified
- Establish customer base with sales to understand how our outbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any field with an equivalent work experience selling MOBILE DEVICES will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communicator, persuasive and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
Application Deadline 16th June, 2018.
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
- Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising subcontractors and staff.
- Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training,
- assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Manages subcontractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting subcontractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customerservice standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing nonproject annual operating and capital budget information.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and subcontractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
- HND/B.Sc in Building Technology, with between 3 – 5 years experience in a Construction site.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Managing Profitability
- Supply Management
- ADA Requirements,
- Civil Project Management,
- Attention to Detail,
- Quality Focus
Application Deadline 4th June, 2018.
Job Title: Web Designer
- Create the look and layout of WEB sites, mobile WEB sites and native applications by planning and executing design.
- Divide time between Web development and Web design
- Plan sites by clarifying goals, design functionality.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements etc.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Develop Web pages in HTML and CSS code according to goals and design functionality.
- Provide technical design during product development stages
- Design user-friendly and visually appealing websites.
- Key Challenges:
- Variety of browsers
- Localization of design
- A Bachelor’s Degree of Science, web design, or any related courses.
- With a minimum of 3-5 years related experience with responsibilities is required for the position.
- A background in Social Media is an advantage.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as subject.