Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service provider/ICT with coverage across the country, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Quality Analysis / Assurance
- To monitor transaction quality of agents over phone, email & chat transcripts
- To maintain performance report of individual team members
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide inputs for process efficiency
- Prepare monthly performance reports for management reviews & action plan
- Conduct root cause and training need analysis for various process
- Responsible for team motivation and create team synergy for enhanced kpi performance
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Provide inputs to supervisor contact centre for new process and refresher trainings to teams.
- Maintain records of qa reports history of officials and share them with supervisor / hod every week.
Function / Domain:
- customer service / customer service reporting to hod customer service
- Graduate / Post Graduate qualification
- Desired experience: 3 to 5 years
- customer focused, result oriented, leadership quality, energetic & assertive, knowledge of avaya and reporting structure, proficient with excel, word & power point, team player desired attributes relevant industry experience, should have planning and organizing skills, good interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
- Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of customer service officers.
- Observe and evaluate customer agent performance.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Reviews and check work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content, and corrects errors.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records, such as budgets and operational and personnel reports.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning customer agent services and improvement of procedures.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Emphasizing Excellence, Presentation Skills, Decision Making, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Product Management, Market Knowledge, Delegation, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback
- B.Sc / HND Graduate with proven years of experience in customer service role.
- Computer Knowledge, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer query resolving skills, Sales Acumen, Customer Focus
- Candidate must reside in ABUJA.
Deadline: 25th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as position applied for.