A reputable Trading and Manufacturing company in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Act as the point of contact to the Executive, handle and distribute confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of power point presentation etc.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec’s review.
- Process all requisitions for the assigned Exec’s office.
- Cross-examine documents for Exec’s review to ensure quality control and standard compliance.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) system.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Co-ordinate and manage Executive calendars, travel arrangements and schedules.
- HND / B.Sc. Degree
- 3 – 6 years relevant experience is required
- Experience in the telecommunication, retail or manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
Job Title: Factory Manager
- Responsible for the daily management and development of stock, production and logistics in the factory
- Identify and implement procedures to ensure highest level of productivity and quality standards
- Optimize and streamline of processes and work procedures
- Work actively with the Factory KPIs
- Ensure cost and quality improvement
- Budget follow-up and report of KPIs and related action plans
- In depth understanding of factory procedures and relevant legal standards
- Relevant certification is and added advantage
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.