Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trailer Driver
- Delivery across locations.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the company is treated well
- Ensuring high quality service delivery to our customers
- Service quality (SQ) is a comparison of expectations (E) about a service with performance (P) SQ=P-E. A business with high service quality will meet customer needs whilst remaining economically competitive.
- Improved service quality may increase economic competitiveness.
- This aim may be achieved by understanding and improving operational processes; identifying problems quickly and systematically; establishing valid and reliable service performance measures and measuring customer satisfaction and other performance outcomes.
- Supervising and doing spot checks to ensure that warehouse supervisors are doing their work well and following due process
- Managing and processing orders for external customers; reviewing their account balances and processing their rebate
- Placing orders with suppliers and ensuring delivery
- Managing company account with suppliers
- Collating and monitoring rebate from suppliers
- Share information about price changes, promos etc with all stakeholders and ensure compliance
- Allocating special stock between reps and other customers
- Ensuring shipment targets by supplier are met
- Target Tracker, Expiry date Tracker, Empties Tracker, Promo Tracker
- Training new hires
- Sort out all issues relating to the warehouse
- Supervising warehouse supervisors and other warehouse staff to ensure that:
- Due process and procedures are adhered to within the warehouse
- Data is properly and accurately recorded
- The warehouse is clean and well-arranged
Key Performance Indicators:
- 90% CFR or 5% order cut – Ensure all customer orders are met in the required quantities
- Customer Satisfaction – 98%
- 2% OOS – Maintain required safety stock at all times
- Zero expired products in the warehouse
- 100% Shipment Targets
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Candidate will be expected to advise businesses on technology and how it can help them perform better, then oversee new systems design and development.
- Negotiate contracts with external providers for services and products which cannot be provided internally and monitor services delivery to ensure that agreed targets and standards are met
- Complete internal/external control by reviewing, tracking and responding to various types of maintenance request
- Hardware/Software procurement
- Conduct Routine hardware and software audits and publish to management
- Liaising with 3rd party vendor for procurement of IT services
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchases/maintenance of all company’s IT asset
- Help desk activities for HO and branches
- Serve as the company’s network administrator ensuring optimal system availability
- Develop an annual IT action plan and operating budget for the unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that finanial target are met
- Manage and supervise both in-house and outsourced IT projects
- Manage the IT budgets for execution
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of Sage pastel software
- Works with accounts department and warehouse to support sage
- Liaises with branches to resolve EPR issues
- Maintain sage User procedure manual
- Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software that is used
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent computer working skills
- Must be Process and detail-oriented
- Handles Data Back-up maintenance on pastel
- Maintains all master data process and documentation of company. Maintain data quality and integrity through ensuring compliance with standards as well as efficient data validation process
- A University degree/Polytechnic Higher National Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology and related discipline.
- Additional Computer/IT related Certifications will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 27th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com