S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: LagosJob Description
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers etc
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Issue trading stamps
- Resolve customer complaints
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales
- Compute and record totals of transactions
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins
- Maximum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any Business related course of study
- 2 years experience
- Resident in Lagos
- Accuracy and basic mathematical skills
- Service oriented
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Computer literate
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in this capacity.
Job Title: Customers Call Agent
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- A Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Job Title: Secretary
- HND/Degree in Hotel Catering Management in a recognized institution.
- He must be a human and material manager with a cheerful disposition, and ready to assist at all times.
- The ideal F&B manager must be service-oriented and strong, and be able to use his initiative to better the hotel.
Job Title: Business Manager
- Be educated to minimum of Degree level or equivalent
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Have a passion for providing high level of customer service and experience detail.
- Be driven to provide excellence
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be computer literate and proficient with the Word and Excel.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and Classifications
- Interpret and provide guidance and instruction to the office team on HR processes, policies, workflow, and work unit priorities
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- When needed, contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as background verification, health and life insurance, and transportation.
- Assist the office team with understanding and using the Performance Evaluation System.
- Provide oversight to the work performed by the driver and cleaner and ensure their duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Mediate conflict, grievances, and harassment cases.
- In consultation with the Human Resources & Administration Manager, will make decisions on HR issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- Three years minimum of HR experience in a high volume, complex environment is required.
- Experience in sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing professional and management candidates is required.
- Experience in developing and implementing programs across complex organizations with software and systems related to sourcing and management of candidates is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Considerable knowledge of local employment law is a plus.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the North Eastern part of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018.
Note: Please do not call, qualified candidates will be contacted after CV review.