Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill various position:
Job Title: Account Officer
Report To: Financial Controller
- A minimum of HND in Accounting/relevant professional qualification in accountancy related courses.
- At least 3 years experience in an accounts role (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team Knowledge of contemporary IT including word processing, email, spreadsheet, database and similar disciples
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgment
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be a highly reliable individual
Job Title: Tailor
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
- At least a minimum two years extensive experience in tailoring
- At least Secondary School Education and must be able to communicate in English.
- Preferably male
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018 .
Note: For applicants with experience only