Prima Corporation Limited (Prima) is the leading manufacturer of preforms and caps, in West Africa, focused on the beverage industry. Established in 1965, Prima repositioned its business in 2005 to focus on the manufacturing of preforms and caps. Since then Prima has been exceeding market growth, year on year, and has established a position as the clear market leader in this industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operations Manager
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Logistics and distribution managers organise the storage and distribution of goods.
- In this role you will ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
- You may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
Job Title: Power Plant Project Manager
Job Description / Role. Your Role
- Reporting to the Project Director, the Power Plant Project Manager, will handle overall execution and management responsibilities related to the engineering, design, construction, commissioning and startup of a Combined Cycle Power facility of between 8 – 10 MW. 12 month contract.
Job Title: Technical Manager
- The manager of manufacturing engineering position oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency;
- Ensures the engineering team and othermanufacturing departments work together cohesively and is responsible for the development.
- Husky injection moulding expertise essentail.
- Saccmi compression moulding experience essential.
- Knowledge of beverage filling lines an advantage.