CodeLabProjects Group (CLP) is an American conglomerate of companies, Located in the Maryland,U.S.A and currently expanding operations to Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia,the Caribbean other part of Africa and Asia, currently headquartered in the U.S, As of 2018.
At CodelabProjects we have concentrated on these assets to deliver solutions that improve customer performance over the years. Today, We support small and large businesses around the world. We go the extra mile by gaining deep understanding of our client’s business environment,trends and applying most relevant solutions that would definitely ensure a return-on-investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide multimedia design support to the client’s requirement.
- Create graphic contents and help the digital marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Present the framework designs to the client with description of the idea meant to be communicated.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Brainstorm and mock-up design ideas with cross functional team (including artists, web developers, animators, programmers, etc.)
- Must be based in Port Harcourt.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, graphics design software and online applications (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-effect, PhotoShop, Corel Draw etc.). Adobe Premiere is an added advantage.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time and costs.
Job Title: Web Developer
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces.
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
- Must be based in Port-Harcourt.
- Strong software design and object oriented coding skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development.
- “Out-of-the-box” creative thinking.
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Some experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th May, 2018.