The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is a British charity that supports the safety of aid workers by establishing safety coordination platforms in insecure contexts. INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training.
We are seeking an experienced individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: LCB Director Assistant (National Position)
- The Director’s Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and project cycle’s reporting support to the CD and in his/her absence to the acting director. This position requires travel across the Lake Chad Basin Region (Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria).
We are actually seeking for a Director’s Assistant to support the Director of the Lake Chad Basin region in the following areas:
- Office Management
- Project Cycle Management
- Donors’ Reporting
- Travel Management.
- Degree in Business, Management or administration related studies.
- At least two (2) two years’ experience in supporting organisations’ Senior Management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of French
- Desirable experience with humanitarian NGOs.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Nigerian nationality.
Key Personal Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of working under high pressure, in fast-paced environments
- Strong service orientation with the ability to proactively approach clients to understand their needs and to find effective solutions
- Strong organizational skills ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner.
- Knowledge of project cycle management
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Writing in the subject of the mail: “LCB Director Assistant – Abuja”
In order to be considered, the application must contain the three (3) following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (up to 3 pages maximum)
- Cover Letter specifying how your profile and experience meet the mandatory requirements.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2018.