Marketing Manager Job in a Reputable Construction Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the construction Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1445
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Handle the marketing communications agenda of the company.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and public relations initiatives to promote the company’s competencies, achievements and services, in line with greater corporate-level goals of the executive management.
- Employ an effective mix of communication tools and channels, including, but not limited to, digital, print, advertising, film and events, with the goal of boosting the company’s brand and safeguard the its immense value while shaping and executing the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a comparable leadership position.
- Strong knowledge and first-hand experience in video and print production project management.
- Proven ability to brief and steer external agencies and to control associated costs.
- Experience developing design briefs and guide design processes.
- Must be a self-starter with an interdisciplinary approach.
- Ability to manage diverse projects in parallel and working under pressure.
- Ability to adopt skills and transfer experience.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Develop and implement marketing and public relations strategy.
- Safeguard brand reputation in the operational market.
- Promote services / core competencies / achievements.
- Shape and execute Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Support and craft internal communication messages as required.
- Plan and carryout corporate events.
- Manage website(s) and digital presence.
- Develop creative briefs; drive design process.
- Oversee production of various marketing collateral.
- Manage budgets, expenses and vendor relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online