A leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with major presence in the the South- South, South-East region of Nigeria, requires the services of results-oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: WareHouse Officer
Locations: Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Calabar – CrossRiver, Owerri – Imo, Aba – Abia, Onitsha – Anambra
- Minimum of HND in any Social Science related discipline.
- 3 years cognate experience in an automated environment in a similar position.
- Must be Proficient in the use of Ms. Word and Excel.
- Candidates who do not have experience in an automated environment or knowledge of Ms. Word and Excel need not to apply.
- Must be geographically mobile and resident in the chosen location or ready to relocate.
- The Candidate must not be more than 32 years of age.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Calabar – CrossRiver, Enugu, Bayelsa, Owerri – Imo, Abakiliki – Ebonyi
- B.Sc/HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in Marketing or any Social Science.
- Minimum of Three (3) years practical experience in pure saLes (redistribution) in an FMCG Company.
- Must be geographically mobile and resident in the chosen location
- Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid E-CLass Drivers Licence.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Locations: Bayelsa, Owerri – Imo, Aba – Abia
- BSc/HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) in Accounting or other related Social Sciences.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience as an Accountant in any organization, preferably in an FMCG or related Company.
- Must be geographically mobile and resident in the chosen location or willing to relocate
- Must be proficient in the use of Spread Sheet Application and must have used or currently using any Accounting Software (Preferably QuickBooks Accounting).
- Must be smart and intelligent with ability to work under intense pressure.
- Not more than Thirty Two (32) years of age.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2018.