CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB), established in 2002, operates as an all-inclusive Real Estate development organization. The company’s objective is to revolutionize the real estate industry to the point where participation is feasible across all classes of income.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical & Electrical Engineer – Trainee
- Prepare and study construction drawings and specifications of mechanical and electrical systems to ensure conformity with company standards and customer requirements during all installations and construction activities.
- Inspect completed mechanical and electrical installations, document all observations and recommend improvements to ensure conformance with design specifications, operational and safety standards.
- Prepare material specifications and budgets for purchase of mechanical and electrical materials and equipment for construction activities.
- Oversee development project construction activities to ensure satisfactory completion, on time and within budget
- Supervise coordinate and assign service staff and contractors in the execution of development projects.
- Coordinate ongoing mechanical and electrical installation, testing activities and maintenance, support to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and company standards and requirements.
Job Scope & Dimension
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining mechanical and electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2018.