Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Machine Assembler)
- Fasten and install piping, fixtures, new gaskets, blind flange, skid loader, desicant change out and wiring electrical components to form assemblies
- Maintain and lubricate parts and components.
- Inspect, operate and test completed products to varify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance to customer specifications.
- Read and interprete assembly blueprints, specification manuals and plants assembly or building operations.
- Routine maintainance, inspections and recommendation.
- Remobilizaton and demobilization.
- Check leakages on valves piping or vessel, recommends replacements, re-tighting and replace gaskets where applicable.
- Check leakages of process from flanges, threaded connections, valve stem etc,
- Perform general visual inspections for signs of components where heat or moisture damage or other signs of components.
- Clean-out fouled catalyst from vessels with the assistance of a clean-out nozzle.
- Load catalyst according to weights i.e. Load 15lbs, 90lbs and 400lbs of catalysts.
- Candidate must have minimum of a B.Sc/HND In Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
- Candidate must be ready to travel out of Lagos for work.
- Candidate must not be less than 25 years of age.
- Professional training/qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or related field are required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in this field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OrClick here to apply