Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic/Logistics Assistant
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
- Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components
- Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly
- Must be conversant with rotor engine
- Mechanical Engineering or related study.
- Fair knowledge of logistics.
- 2 years experience in truck repairs.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.