Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Motor Vehicle Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To operate IBEDC vehicle to provide support for the day-to-day business operations.
- Basic Knowledge of the working of various types of vehicles.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance and repairs of vehicles
- Proper understanding of the Nigeria Highway Code.
- Proper understanding of the Company’s Safety standard of driving.
- Proficient in driving
- Good interpersonal relationship
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possession of valid and up-to-date drivers license is required.
- At least 3 years experience of professional driving in Industry that maintain high safety standard.
- Drive IBEDC vehicles to pick or/and drop employees.
- Performs minor repairs, arranges for regular maintenance and ensures that IBEDC vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- Perform preventive and regular maintenance on IBEDC vehicle.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of IBEDC vehicles to the supervisor or manager.
- Keep all records, including receipts for IBEDC vehicle maintenance.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out routine checks on IBEDC vehicles and ensure they are in good condition.
- Record the time when he took the vehicle, where he took the vehicle and when was it returned to the facility.
Application Deadline 28th May, 2018.
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “Motor Vehicle Driver” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.