MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Demand Management
Employment Status: Permanent
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the annual operating plan for IT demand / supply forecast.
- Review and validate the demand management processes during the competency centre requirements gathering
- Balance supply and demand in accordance with supply constraints and customer priorities
- Provide input into the annual planning process by providing a view of committed manpower and committed delivery
- Help identify demand conflicts; recommend escalation where appropriate in order to drive resolution and balance requests for new work with current work load
- Manage the supply plan (i.e. plan showing forecast headcount; skills breakdown and permanent / contractor mix by month)
- Compare forecast versus actual manpower utilization and identify actions to resolve manpower constraints
- Update supply plan in line with variances between actual and forecast demand (captured via the time reporting process)
- Overall demand adherence to timelines
- Adherence to demand management processes and policies
- Business satisfaction with demand management process
- On time releases and functionality delivery as per plan
- Post implementation review and audits
- To lead the Demand team responsible for the delivery of Demand solutions to the various business units in MTN.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Co-ordinate all Infrastructure Providers, Customers, Vendors & Various Cluster teams, as well as resolve escalated issues.
- Maintain Agile practice and build strong partnerships across the business, vendors, and traditional IT leaderships and drive the culture of Agile throughout the partner ecosystem.
- Translate demand requirements into supply requirements, both manpower and capacity (six quarter horizon)
- Manage day-to-day operational aspect of a demand and scope and handover of completed projects to Service delivery operations.
- Manage demand budget and determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First Degree in any related field
- Project management certification
- 6 – 13 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation.
- GSM System Basics
- Financial Management
- Project Management Training.
- Training on vendor equipment and software
- Leadership Training.
- Agile Delivery Methodology
- BA, B.Ed, B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
Deadline: 28th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online