Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire a Personal Assistant.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal assistants shall support the work of MD to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. He/she shall provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Education: Degree in any relevant related course
- Experience : 3 – 5 years of similar work experience
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th May, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.