We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Reports To: Site Operations Director-Benin
Purpose of the Role
- To develop and implement the Capex programme delivering capacity, cost, quality improvements ahead of forecast demand, ensuring that GN standards are maintained.
- Deliver projects within budgets
- Deliver and co create the Benin productivity agenda
- The Project Engineering Team also develops Engineers for placement in operational roles.
- HND/University Degree in Engineering, Preferably Mechanical, master ’s degree may be an added advantage.
- Professional Engineer (Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and COREN registered).
- Working towards professional Project Management qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a brewing or FMCG manufacturing environment in a project management role. Operational experience is desired.
- Track record of delivering multiple projects ranging from Turnkey to self-managed.
- Experienced in Auto card application
- Support the Corporate Project Manager in the definition of a 5-year rolling Capex programme that supports the Strategic plan.
- Develop Capex Approval Requests in conjunction with the users that fully define scope, budget, programme and a financial appraisal for led projects.
- Implement approved projects and progress through to completion on time, in budget and that the stated objectives and GN Engineering/ Risk Management Standards are achieved.
- Hand over completed projects to the users
- Accountable to the corporate Project Manager and Site directors for delivery of projects on time on budget with all stated deliverable on trade.
- Develop Benin productivity plans and put in place a governance and reporting structure
- Search and Spin across Diageo to support GN productivity agenda
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online