United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualified Security Manager
- We need a candidate with land and shallow marine seismic experience for our operations in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
- Applicants must posses a minimum of second class University Degree.
Key requirements Includes:
- All applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a security Manager.
- Applicants should be a retired Police or Military officer not below the rank of an Inspector or Lieutenant
- Good working knowledge of seismic operations will be an added advantage
- Applicants must have a holistic approach to security from physical security, information security and personnel security.
- Good knowledge of community affairs in the Niger Delta.
- Implementing company’s security policies and conducting security evaluations.
- Supervising security staff members.
Compensation package to be offered to the successful applicants in the above position will be negotiated depending on the level of experience and capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org