A reputable company in the Trading and Manufacturing sector (Electronic and Home Appliances section), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- The objective of the successful candidate will be to ensure that our Client’s products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumers.
- Proven experience as quality manager
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
Application Deadline 16th May, 2018.