Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Assistant
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Quality Management System
- Ensure that all Job Quality Reports are substantiated with the sorting lists for all sorted jobs
- Participate in dual counting for all jobs done
- Retire blank cards/uncompleted jobs to the goods trap
- Ensure that all picture and printed cards are validated, verified and re-verified in the printing room before retiring to the goods trap
- Counting of job and balancing it with requisition form before retiring to the goods trap
- Ensure proper saving/storage of all validation reports per bank per job upload.
- Monitoring/Quality Improvement
- Validation of the first personalized cards and the sample size as stipulated in the SOP
- Carry out 100% physical check on cards during printing
- Carry out 100% physical check on cards during personalization
- Carry out 100% physical check on all fulfilled cards
- Proper documentation of all job upload via the First Card Approval/Reject Slip, Job Quality Report, Printing Delivery Ticket, Personalization Delivery Ticket, Job Uploads.
- OND in any Social Science field
- Computer/IT Skills
- 0-1 year working experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations relating to the payment card industry
- Numerical skills
Deadline: 28th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position they are applying for as the title of their e-mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Ibeju-Lekki axis are encourage to apply.