MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Operations Analyst
Reporting Line: Cloud Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in virtualization & cloud technologies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Systems Center 2012
- 4 years’ experience on Windows/Linux. Operating Systems
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands on experience on Hyper-V, VMware, Windows Server 2012 and Active directory.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies is required
Demand on the Job:
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing Second level support to MainOne cloud customers in line with Customer SLA requirement and ensuring day to day operations & maintenance of the MainOne’ s cloud infrastructure.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Provide timely L2 issue resolutions and support to cloud customers.
- Ensure day to day operations and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
Job Title: Product Specialist
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Head, Marketing
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them sell the product.
- This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers. He/She will be responsible for reviewing product data to ensure the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
Other responsibilities includes;
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Ensure the maintenance of updated records in the Customer Database.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/ requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with Main One’s resources or manage an agency.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 5-10 years relevant experience with about 3-5years in Products Development/Marketing or Business Development.
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Research oriented and innovative
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Commendable Telecom Industry knowledge
- Technical background + Business Management skills
- Knowledge of Business/Products Development and or Marketing
- Research & writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Entrepreneurial Inclined
- Relationship Management
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;