Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Information and Communication Technology Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Job Reference: 1444
- Develop the company’s Commodity Inspection & Testing Services (CITS) market in West African countries which includes but not limited to Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Cameroon, Senegal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking potential.
- Proficient in both English & French languages
- Must be willing to travel within West Africa and globally.
- Minimum of seven years combined experience in business development, key account management and sales management in inspection, testing or certification services industry.
- Must have intensive network of government contacts critical in the execution of job responsibilities.
- Possesses very good business knowledge and understanding of the inspection & testing services industry.
- Highly knowledgeable on inspection & testing requirements in the primary commodities such as Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Secondary commodities such as Minerals, Food, and Agriculture.
- Lead sales & marketing efforts tailored to the CITS industry with primary focus on securing government contracts in the Oil & Gas sector. Subsequently develop other CITS sectors such as Minerals, Food, Agriculture and to expand service offerings to include private sector clients.
- Implement business development activities that would lead to securing government contracts.
- Prepare sales proposals, develop & manage government tender/contracts, perform sales activities, maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Assist in the acquisition of service level agreements or service contracts with potential target customers requiring inspection & testing services which includes, but not limited to, tapping potential clients, preparing & submission of bids and quotations, that could cause the Company to enter into service agreements with customers in the Commodity Inspection & Testing Services Industry.
- Conduct all other activities necessary for the development of Verification & Testing Services to accomplish the applicable tasks.