Ayoola Foods Limited, is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Kano, Onitsha, Anambra, Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- B.Sc. in Marketing and other related Courses:
Minimum Required Experience:
- Resident in Kano and must be able to speak Hausa language
- Ability to drive is also a must
- Ability to handle pressure
Responsibilities / Function
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales
- Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her sales territory.
- Implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers
- Responsible for product visibility in the market
Deadline: 18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Kano Sales Representative”.
Note: Only candidates in Kano and environs shall be considered for shortlisting