Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the service of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Service Advisor
Job Functional Area: Supply Chain
Reports To: Senior Business Manager
- The Senior Procurement Service Advisor shall be providing procurement advisory support with little or no supervision
- Executing the following with little or no supervision and having the ability to bring a new entrant up to speed.
- Validating purchase order documents.
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders on all RFQS and POs.
- Ensure effective documentation of documents relating to each transaction.
- Maintain comprehensive filing system.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality of company documents.
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables.
- Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
- Ensure reports on accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by the SCM from time to time.
- Error-free computation of cost (Exworks & DDP) of goods on Microsoft Excel
- Managing suppliers of materials.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ) on assigned accounts.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
- A degree in any related field, MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of cognate experience.
- Very good grasp of the Supply Chain Process.
- Knowledge of Logistics management
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st May, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.