A leading Downstream Oil Marketing Company with a strong presence in Lubricant manufacturing and sales. In order to strengthen the pursuit of our vision to be Africa’s leading petroleum products marketing company, we require the services of results-oriented candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager – Lubricant Oil
- Minimum of University Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Automobile/ Chemical Engineering or the Social Sciences
- Postgraduate qualification in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification relevant industry experience, with at least three years in management position.
- Ability to lead and drive sales and marketing team is key.
- Ability to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales network.
- High level of integrity; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Marketing/Sales experience in Lubricants and other petroleum products.
- Vast knowledge of the Nigerian lubricant riarket; and cross-state working knowledge is imperative
- FMCG sales experience will be a big advantage.
- Initiation and coordination of sales and marketing strategies to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
- Map region and also provide professional competitive analyses regularly.
- Conduct periodically staff management performance review.
- Maintenance of any capital assets provided by the company to customers for running of the business.
- Management and growth of the overall Lubricants sales, Industrial, Retail & Reseller sales
- Lead and drive the sales team towards achieving sales target..
- Training of Reseller !Distributors/Sub Distributors/Sales Reps/Industrial Clients/Retail Attendants across markets
- Design and coordination of business development and sales promotional activities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, with a scanned photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th May, 2018.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.