Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service usingn scripts
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.