SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reference Number: WHS001
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2-4 years of similar experience in FMCG company.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Managerial: Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, strategic thinking, excellent organisation skills and attention to details
- Technical: Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, amongst others;
- Personal: Strong eye for detail, good communication skills, integrity, adaptability, positive attitude and good listening skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure maximized warehouse utilization.
- Receive stock and ensure stock availability
- Manage calling area and breakages
- Supervise forklift operations
- Protect stock against elements
- Apply administration systems and procedures
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Ensure stock rotation
- Optimize team performance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online