Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Credit Control Officer
Req I D: Req-1365
- Review timesheets for accuracy before invoicing.
- Maintain contract DSO for customers and flag over-due invoices.
- Handles issuance of credit notes to customers.
- Posting invoices and allocating payment in SAP.
- Reconcile customer’s ledger on a regular basis.
- Providing invoices payment status to Management on a weekly basis.
- Chase POs from customers and review for correctness before invoicing.
- Review all invoices before submission to customers.
- Ensure timely submission of sales invoices to customers.
- Resolve all queries raised on invoices.
- Chase payment from customers and maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Accountant, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Reconciliation, UNISUP Specialist, Accounting, BSc, MS Office, MS Power Point, Operations, SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online