Accountant Vacancy at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis, seeks the service of:
Job Title: Experienced Female Accountant
- Oversee the entire accounting process.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch / depot returns.
- Adhere to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedure in the company
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically.
- Accounts reconciliation with banks, customers as well as suppliers / contractors.
- Prepares payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- Initiate fund requisition / request for accounting staff needs.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting from a recognized University/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of Four (4) years in same role preferably in manufacturing sector;
- Must be Female and resident in Ibadan around Challenge;
- Must be proficient in the use Microsoft word and excel;
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Experienced Female Accountant -REF: EXACC2018062’ as subject of the mail.