RS Consulting Nigeria, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job type: Full-Time
- The administrative executive assistant shall be a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and organized administrative support as needed to the executive in a professional and timely manner.
- The administrative executive assistant will work one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters.
- The successful candidate must be flexible, and organized to meet the demands of our growing organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills and prior experience in an assistant role.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel, power point.
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Minimum HND in any Administrative related discipline; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Applicants must reside in Lagos state
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Deadline: 28th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org