JCvaxe Technology Concepts is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sale,repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Employee in this job function as professional manager with responsibility for directing the activities of subordinate staff in the coordination and management of various administrative activities for the Company.
- The employee works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
- The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of administrative and departmental programs, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Minimum of OND.
- HND/B.Sc or any other qualifying exam regarding this field is an added advantage.
- Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping, clothing, food service, laundry, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and prison industries.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Consults with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
- Supervises such management planning activities as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures for food service, physical plant, warehouse, accounting and finance, and prison industries.
- Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com