Greman Allied Industries Limited is a leading firm in the agricultural sector involved in the production and distribution of rice and animal feeds (poultry and catfish).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for Administrative support and ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the office including management of office spaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related disciplines
- Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years relevant and proven experience
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi task and result oriented.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in oral/written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Organize and schedule appointments; Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as subject.
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2018.