Asset/ Logistics Officer Vacancy in an Oil and Gas Company
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Oil and Gas Sector into offshore and onshore services, is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Asset/ Logistics Officer
- The implementation, negotiation and monitoring of asset programs,
- Coordinating the movement of goods in the company
- Making sure that the right number of goods needed is ordered and moved to the right locations and to the right persons at the scheduled time.
- He will also support Company operations where necessary.
- Candidate must possess a Min of Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Logistic or Business related field
- Has to demonstrate abilities in the areas of asset maintenance and logistics.
- Must be a male between the age of 40 – 46 years with a Min of 3/4 years experience as an Asset/Logistics officer.
- This role will require the personnel to be self-regulated and to possess the ability to work independently.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Multitasking skills: He must be able to do several tasks together without getting confused
- Attention to detail: He must be mindful of even the little details of an assignment
- Organization skills: He must be able to plan and organize his activities for efficient delivery of goods
Deadline: 22nd June, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only Qualified Candidates with vast experience as an Asset/Logistics Officer will be shortlisted.