Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues in Montaigne Place to identify common new business prospects and cross-sell integrated search and affiliate proposition.
- Work closely with marketing team to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop new business proposals.
- Work closely with the client service, operations, editorial and implementation teams to demonstrate MP expertise at new business pitches.
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others.
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan.
- Knowledge Sharing, learning & development.
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using role as subject of email.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2018.