Business Development Manager Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a full-service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts for over 10 years, requires the services of:
Job Title: Female Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing sales of company’s products and services to both the retail and corporate segment).
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and increase turnover and market share.
What we Require:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Business Manager in a food chain industry.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-motivator, disciplined, strong work ethic with high integrity.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and close new sales leads.
- Prepare and implement strategic plan on how to achieve the annual budgeted sales goals.
- Communicates clearly, frequently and professionally with customers so as to ensure high retention.
- Represents the firm professionally in all aspects with customers.
- Manages Client relationships to ensure continuous sales growth.
- Identify and contact potential organizations and individuals for new leads and potential new markets.
- Identify and execute new leads (corporate clients) for staff monthly cake order.
- Identify and execute new leads for Corporate Café.
- Weekly report on milestones.
Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org