Medsaf is a global organization with a headquarter in the United States and a presence in Nigeria. We believe that quality medication is a fundamental human right. Medsaf is a curated medication marketplace for African hospitals and pharmacies. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies and hospitals, using our Medsaf platform. Our platform provides hospitals and pharmacies with access to credit, inventory management and logistics. It’s a one-stop procurement service!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager (M/F) to join our team in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- The key purpose of this job role is to grow our portfolio of hospitals and pharmacies.
Want To Be Our Next Revolutionary?
- If long working hours don’t bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position!
- Completed university degree in Pharmacy and a registered pharmacist or related field.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPS’s and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English.
- Industry contacts with hospitals and pharmacies in Lagos.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online