British International School – A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to around 370 students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is coeducational and accepts both day students and boarders.
For September, 2018, we seek to appoint an able and experienced teacher who can have the ability to provide learning support to targeted students in the position below:
Job Title: Business Studies and Economics Teacher
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and positive teacher, who is able to work as part of a team and motivate others.
- He/She will be expected to teach Business Studies and Economics to Cambridge (CIE/Edexel) IGCSE and AS/A level and therefore previous experience in the KS4 British curriculum is essential.
- Experience in an International School setting is preferred.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2018.
28th or 29th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the reference: “Business Studies/Economics”.
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role. When writing your support statement, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification provided.
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the candidate’s most recent Head Teacher.
- A recent passport sized photograph.
Note: Candidates are requested to contact the HR department by e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org and request the “Job Description” and “Person Specification” documents. These documents will be e-mailed to the candidate.