Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
• Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for ensuring timely provision of relevant and reliable financial information to stakeholders.
• The successful candidate will also ensure adequate control systems and processes are in place to secure the assets of the organization and efficiently implement the financial policies/procedures of the Company in line with generally accepted accounting policies
• Monitor compliance with the Group’s cost management practices, credit management policies and procedures.
• Monitor the maintenance of fixed assets inventory/register and performance of annual budget.
• Review and endorse capital expenditure requisition for all units within the Group.
• Design and monitor implementation of systems and controls to ensure compliance with tax and other financial regulatory provisions.
• Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the finance function.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ work experience in Financial Services industry, five (5) of which must be at Management level.
• Good knowledge of global financial markets, financial accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job tittle as subject of the email.