Chief Operating Officer Vacancy at Lafam Facility Management Limited
Lafam was established in 2008 with its Head office currently located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria. The Company was incorporated into a private limited liability entity in 2013 (R C 1115976). LaFam is structured into various autonomous units with each unit functioning as an independent resource generating entity, and specializing in its field of practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- We are a facility management company looking for an experienced facility management professional to serve as the Chief Operating Officer, to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures and will be responsible for the efficiency of business.
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Executive Director (E.D). The successful candidate will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect an experienced and efficient leader. An individual with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role in a Facility Management organization.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration and/or Facility Management relevant field; MBA, MSc in Facility Management is a PLUS.
- A Minimum of 8 YEARS Quality Experience in Facility Management is a MUST.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Must be an active member of IFMA Nigeria.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the E.D in all matters of importance.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
Deadline:14th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “COO” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates who meet the qualifications listed will be contacted for interviews.